We sell and install a wide range of electrical heating solutions for your home or your business
Why go electric?
Legislation & Eco Friendly
With new legislation coming into force in 2025 and a higher focus on the environment, fossil-free heating is the low-carbon energy of the future. Check out our electric heating guide.
Packed with energy saving features, our radiators ensure energy isn’t lost or wasted. Featuring smart Wi-Fi controls to manage your heating on the go.
Rooms can have different temperatures, the thermostats can be micro-adjusted, ensuring each room has the heat it needs.
We have a radiator for every situation, every style and every room. We believe heating should be stylish and with your lifestyle in mind.
Why Install Electric Radiators?
Let us take away the stress by installing your new electric heating.
Whether you just need a hand with installation or you’d also like help and advice on finding the right electrical heating products for you, our services include:
- Approved supplier and installer
- An extra 1 year’s guarantee on electrical components for all the heating products we install in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty
- We only work with fully qualified NICEIC or NAPIT approved subcontractors
- Disposal and recycling of your old equipment when we install
- Free survey to determine the best heating system for your property
- Free planning and design service
- Free advice on how to achieve the best efficiency from your new electrical heating products
Plus, we’ll even check you’re on the right tariff for your energy needs to make sure you’re getting the best deal from your energy provider.
Why choose electric heating over gas central heating?
Check out our guide
To start your free consultation, simply complete our online form below.
If you prefer you can call us on 0115 854 7498
or email us email@example.com
What people think
With years of experience we work closely with homeowners, tenants, commercial clients, trade partners, and landlords and letting agents to provide everything needed to be more energy efficient, reduce energy bills and also the carbon footprint.
We can help with every aspect of energy efficiency and we’re passionate about offering customers a comprehensive range of the latest products, expert advice, fantastic value and the very highest levels of service.