Greenvision Covid-19 Safe Working Practices
Like us, we know you are aware of the current impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Greenvision, the safety and wellbeing of our community is our highest priority and we are closely following government advice to make the best decisions for our customers, colleagues, suppliers and partners.
There’s a lot of information and misinformation out there, which can be confusing. So we wanted to personally tell you what we’re doing to help keep our teams and customers safe.
We’ve reopened responsibly and are now up and running to carry out surveys and installations. However, there’s some very important criteria to be followed and we’ll need to ensure that:
- You or anyone in your home is not currently self-isolating or been asked to shield
- You or anyone in your home are not showing symptoms of COVID-19 including a new cough or high temperature
- No one in your home has been in direct contact with someone who has been tested positive or in the process of being tested for the virus
- In the last 2 weeks, you or anyone in close proximity to you, have not returned from travels to areas highlighted on the government website where the advice has been to self-isolat
If you do not meet the criteria above please call us on 0115 854 7498 straight away. It will mean we can’t come into your home right now and we’ll need to postpone any surveys or installation. Should installs need to be cancelled, we’ll refund any deposits you have paid.
Additionally, if we are due to come to your house and you are clinically vulnerable, but haven’t been asked to shield, for example someone aged over 70 years old, we’ll also need to be informed. Again, please call us on 0115 854 7498 and we’ll talk you through the additional steps we’ll take.
When we come to your property we will:
- Stand back 2 metres from the door on arrival and maintain safe distancing as recommended by the World Health Organisation
- Avoid shaking hands or making any other contact with you
- Ask you to leave all internal doors open to minimise touching door handles
- Ask you to identify busy areas across the household where people travel to, from or through like stairs, so we can minimising our movement in these areas
- Limit the number of workers in your house to 1 worker whenever possible. If more than 1 is required, then we’ll limit 1 worker within a confined space in the house to maintain social distancing
- Should two installers be required, we’ll be using a fixed installer pairing system so that they only work with each other
- Wear latex gloves and face coverings while in your home whenever possible
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before and after completing work whenever possible
- Maintain regular hand hygiene practices including thoroughly cleaning hands. We’ll use warm water and soap when possible or hand sanitizer on arrival and at regular intervals, including before eating
- If required, we’ll bring our own food and drink and have our breaks outside whenever possible
- If an installation lasts more than 1 day then we’ll only ever allocate the same engineer/ engineers to come back to your home
We ask that:
- All occupants of your property maintain a 2 meter space between our installers
- Not be in same room as our installers while they are working, whenever possible
If your situation changes between booking your installation and the day your installation is due to take place, please let us know.
We know you’d expect us to give you the highest and safest service possible. If during the visit to your home our installers feel that you, or any occupants, are not complying with the above health and safety measures, we could decide to stop the work immediately. Any re-visits then needed would be subject to a further charge.
For your peace of mind, you’re not obliged to continue with scheduled installations by Greenvision Energy Ltd and you have the right to cancel if you have concerns relating to COVID-19. All that we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible.
If you have any other questions or concerns, we’re always here to help so feel free to call us.
Finally we’d like to say thank you to everyone for your support and patience during this time.