Reduce your energy bills with
Infrared heating Systems
Talk to Greenvision, award-winning, independent electric heating experts
Exclusive approved partner installer for EDF Energy.
Sit back & relax with our award-winning installation service.
What are Infrared heating panel heaters
Infrared heaters work by converting electricity into radiant heat. This involves direct transfer of heat from the heater to the object without heating the air in between. The heat gives the same feeling of warmth as the winter sun on your face or the heat from a coal fire. It is the same form of heat emitted by your own body. Our stylish, sustainable, smart infrared heaters are easy to programme, WiFi controlled by a smart app to help you save energy.
We have an extensive range of infrared heaters. Different sizes and styles include ceiling, wall mounted, patio, bathroom, free standing and industrial heaters for your home or business. You can even get creative and transform your living space by printing your own designs onto our infrared panel heaters.
- Energy efficient –Smart-IF Infrared Heaters has highly accurate thermostats designed to deliver consistent heat with minimal fluctuations in temperature. Less temperature variation means less energy used.
- Controllable, comfortable heating – you decide on your desired temperature and what time you want the heat to be released via an easy-to-control panel or a smart Wifi app.
- Intelligent heating –there have been massive improvements in technology to reduce energy consumption in electric heating. Smartcore is Lot20 compliant and has a host of energy-saving features.
By installing Smart-IF Infrared Panel Heaters…
Our promise to you:
- Lower energy bills and a return on your investments*
- Independent unbiased advice – we recommend what’s best for you and your home.
- Free consultation to understand your needs and requirements. It only takes 10 minutes
- A free quote issued within 24 hours
- A Free free survey.
- Free aftercare and customer support.
- Hassell free installation service, including removal of your old heaters, as well as setting up your new heaters and showing you how to get the best out of them
- An exclusive free home energy audit on completion of the installation to help identify ways to make your home more energy efficient.*
Where is the best place to mount Infrared heating panels?
FAQ's about Smart-IF Infrared Panel Heaters
Come with a 5 or 10-year guarantee. Our Smart-IF Infrared heaters range is designed to last decades because of the high quality of materials and advanced heating elements that are used. Smart-IF Infrared heaters require no maintenance or servicing.
Far infrared heating is 100% safe and natural for our bodies, and our well-being, as the human body is designed to accept and emit infrared. The feeling of warmth from infrared is particularly comfortable. It is UV that is harmful, not infrared, and so there is no need to worry.
Smart Smart-IF Infrared Panel Heater The most effective place for you to mount your panels is usually higher up on the walls or on the ceiling.
The heaters will be less effective if they are mounted directly opposite a window or door as there will be no thermal mass to absorb the energy.
You will feel the heat from the panels to a distance of around 2.5-3m, so if you want to have the feeling of the warmth from the panels try to mount them within 3m of where you are normally located within the room
Yes, we install water cylinders. If you are wanting pressurised water, fast-filling baths, exhilarating showers and a plentiful supply of hot water we have options to suit your requirements
Yes, there have been massive improvements in technology to reduce energy consumption in electric heating. All electric radiators have to be Lot20 compliant. We can't keep burning fossil fuels and the gap between the cost of electricity and gas has narrowed. Also, if you install solar panels and battery storage with electric heating you have the perfect eco-friend energy efficient heating solution.
For a free consultation, simply complete our online form below.
If you prefer you can call us on 0115 854 7498
or email us email@example.com