ATLANTIC LOW SURFACE TEMPERATURE DRY THERMAL ELECTRIC PANEL RADIATOR.
The Atlantic Low Surface Temperature Electric panel radiators are ideal for protection against accidental contact by elderly, young or disabled people who may stumble or grab the radiator unintentionally. These heaters have a maximum surface temperature of 43°c so that they will scald to the touch. At the same time, the built-in fan assistant ensures high output efficiency, which means rapid, comfortable heat from a slim and compact design.
They automatically calculate the time necessary to reach the given temperature and then turn off to maintain warmth for the room’s occupants with the minimum energy use.
- New modern and slim line design
- Temperature accuracy to ±0.1˚C
- Digital display unit showing the temperature in degrees
- Aluminium front panel with a stylish, curved design
- In-built intelligent control function which tracks the user’s comfort requirements as well as room occupancy, adapting heating to comfort or eco modes accordingly
- Open/closed window detection switches heater to a minimum when windows are open
- Secure control panel
- 5-Mode switch: Comfort, Eco, Frost-free, Off,
- ASP (anti-dust) technology
- Colour shade: white (RAL 9016)
- IP 24 rated/CE marked
- 2-year warranty
Why buy Atlantic Low Surface Temperature dry thermal electric panel radiators?
The LST radiator is designed to comply with the NHS Estates Health Guidelines. A maximum surface temperature of 43°C is perfect for homes where a standard heater isn’t practical or safe.
What will Atlantic Low Surface Temperature dry thermal electric panel radiators do for me?
You will get instant peace of mind knowing you made the right choice. The LST radiator will deliver efficient, controllable heat at an affordable price with style and elegance. With a long guarantee (10 years)
What are the benefits of Atlantic Low Surface Temperature dry thermal electric panel radiators?
- Low Running Costs – energy-saving technologies & low running costs– Atlantic LST radiators are programmed to save you energy and reduce your energy bills without your intervention. Features include – open window detection, adaptive start, pre-installed programmes, and high-precision electronic thermostat
- Peace of Mind with long guarantees – the LST comes with lengthy guarantees (two years for electronics and ten years for all other parts)
- Quick installation & easy to program –the LST comes with a cardboard installation template you place on the wall, drill holes for the brackets, and hang the radiator. Also, the editable preinstalled programmes are simple and easy to use.
- Environmentally friendly, safe, and efficient – our radiators are 100% efficient and don’t burn fossil fuels; they are LOT20 compliant and comply with all European safety regulations.
Why should I buy my Atlantic Low Surface Temperature dry thermal electric panel radiators today?
Not taking action could be costing you money. Energy prices are only going to go one way. Replacing or updating old inefficient heating systems will save you money immediately. Also, product prices could increase due to global supply issues.
Why buy Atlantic Low Surface Temperature dry thermal electric panel radiators through Greenvision Energy?
We are approved stockists and installers for Atlantic Heating. This means you will receive expert advice, fantastic value and the very highest levels of service. We also supply and install electric heating solutions for EDF Energy. If you are looking for peace of mind, a price promise we will match another supplier, next-day delivery on most products, and an exclusive, extra one years guarantee on this product, Greenvision is the perfect fit.