Haverland RCV Zones Controlled Thermal Fluid Electric Radiator
With a sleek, modern curve design, the RCV is the ideal thermal fluid radiator for commercial premises such as banqueting halls in hotels, conference facilities and communal areas that require less frequent heating. Thanks to a pilot wired zoning feature, you can save energy in areas used less often.
There is no pipework, no fuss, no mess. Quick and easy installation, template supplied to ensure correct height and positioning.
Key features include open window detection, adaptive start, high precision thermostat, and a pilot wired zone control heating system that turns heating down or off in areas not used by a central control unit.
- Programmable digital thermostat with four pre-set programs and one programmable option
- Pilot wired zone control and management
- Auto time and date recognition from switch on
- Zones controlled by a standard central heating panel “Pilot Wire” (not supplied)
- Quick and easy installation, thanks to the patented wall fixing brackets, which are designed for ease of installation,
- High-precision electronics
- Dynamic gel with high thermal inertia
- Intuitive keypad
- Double isolated resistance
- New modern and slim line design
- Built-in electronic ambient thermostat ± 0,10C
- IP24, Class II
- Open/closed window detection switches heater to a minimum when windows are open
- White cable, without plug (pilot wire)
- Thermal safety cut-out
- 10-year radiator block seal guarantee
- 3-year electronic guarantee
Why buy Haverland RCV zones controlled thermal fluid electric radiators?
Haverland RCV Thermal Fluid Electric Radiator will welcome you home or wake you up to a warm, cosy, comfortable room. They heat the room to your exact requirements with no temperature fluctuations. The RCV Thermal Fluid Electric Radiator uses less energy thanks to a high-precision electronic thermostat.
What will Haverland RCV zones-controlled thermal fluid electric radiators do for me?
You will get instant peace of mind knowing you made the right choice. The RCV Thermal Fluid Electric Radiator will deliver efficient, controllable heat at an affordable price with style and elegance. With a long guarantee (10 years).
What are the benefits of Haverland RCV zones controlled thermal fluid electric radiators?
- Low Running Costs – energy-saving technologies & low running costs– RCV Thermal Fluid Electric Radiator is programmed to save and reduce energy bills without your intervention. Features include – open window detection, empty room detection, adaptive start, pre-installed programmes, and high-precision electronic thermostat
- Peace of Mind with long guarantees – the RCV Thermal Fluid Electric Radiator comes with lengthy guarantees (three years for electronics and 10 years for all other parts)
- Quick installation & easy to program –the RCV Thermal Fluid Electric Radiator radiator comes with a cardboard installation template you place on the wall, drill holes for the brackets, and hang the radiator. Also, the editable preinstalled programmes are simple and easy to use.
- Environmentally friendly, safe, and efficient – our radiators are 100% efficient and don’t burn fossil fuels; they are LOT20 compliant and comply with all European safety regulations.
Why should I buy my Haverland RCV zones controlled thermal fluid electric radiators today?
Not taking action could be costing you money. Energy prices are only going to go one way. Replacing or updating old inefficient heating systems will save you money immediately. Also, product prices could increase due to global supply issues.
Why buy Haverland RCV zones controlled thermal fluid electric radiators from Greenvision Energy?
We are approved stockists and installers for Haverland Heating. This means you will receive expert advice, fantastic value and the very highest levels of service. We also supply and install electric heating solutions for EDF Energy. If you are looking for peace of mind, a price promise we will match another supplier, next-day delivery on most products, and an exclusive, extra one years guarantee on this product, Greenvision is the perfect fit.