Herschel Advantage White / Silver Indoor Infrared Panel Heater 1300W IR2-1300W
The Herschel Advantage IR range makes ideal workshop heaters for commercial and workspace applications. The wall-mounted units are designed for spaces with walls giving adequate clearance from the ground (2.3 – 2.5m) and the ceiling above (minimum 0.3m). Available in two power outputs of 1300 & 1950 watts and a choice of white elements in a silver body or black pieces in a black body, these heaters produce a comfortable level of heat for a commercial working environment or garage.
Space heating can be used anywhere there is a requirement to heat a large volume and where the heaters can be placed well out of reach. Such workplaces like workshops, industrial or commercial units, warehouses etc., make ideal locations for heaters of this sort.
The Herschel Advantage IR must be located in a position to allow proper and efficient use but one that ensures hot parts are not touched accidentally. The heating elements reach very high temperatures without visible signs of the unit being on. Because Advantage IR2 & IR3 are not fitted with a protective grill, the heaters are not for domestic or household use. The heaters must not be used or installed in any commercial premises where they can be accidentally touched or where there is a risk of damage to the ceramic elements.
In areas with air movement/wind, the heated area may reduce by 1/3 to 1/2. In these areas, we recommend mounting at the lowest height and proportionally increasing the number of heaters.
- Zero infrared light heater
- Ideal for workspace heating
- Wall mount only
- Black or white ceramic elements
- Black or silver body
- Element: 2 or 3 x White or black-glazed ceramic longwave Infrared emitters
- Dimensions 1300W: 509 x 100 x 166mm; 1950W: 760 x 100 x 166mm
- Cable: 1.5m power cable
- Warm-up time: < 5 minutes
- Effective waveband: 3 – 10µm
- Weight: 3.4kg (1300W), 4.4kg (1950W)
- Protection: IPX4
- Voltage: 230V 50hz
- No exhaust emissions, so no requirement for planning;
- Installation is much cheaper than oil or gas alternatives – all you require is an electric cable;
- No Safety inspections are required for GAS installations;
- Protection: IPX4
- No maintenance. You do not have to maintain an infrared heater once installed;
- You can “focus” the heat precisely to where you want it – because there is no convection of heat, none is wasted blowing into areas it is not wanted;
- Warranty: Far Infrared has been shown to affect positively. metabolism, the waveband at which water (80% constituent of skin) most effectively absorbs heat.2 Years (excludes lamp & remote control)
- Warranty: 5 years, excluding Ceramic Elements 12 months
Why Use Infrared Heating?
1) HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATING IS 100% NATURAL FOR OUR BODIES AND OUR WELL-BEING.
The human body is designed to accept and emit infrared waves. Far Infrared heating is based on gentle, long-wave Infrared, penetrating the air and heating solids. If you like the warmth of the sun, then you will love the feeling you get from your new infrared heating system.
2 HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATING DOES NOT HEAT AIR BUT THE FABRIC OF THE BUILDING
It is different to more traditional heating systems that heat the air. The fabric of the building can retain heat for longer, creating better thermal comfort, so your property will not only be warmer and cosier, there will be less dust, and for asthma and allergy sufferers, fewer pollutants to breathe in.
3 LESS DAMP AND MOULD BECAUSE HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATING WARMS WALLS AND KEEPS THEM DRY.
This will mean no dampness or mould to ruin your decorations, and all of the room will reach the same temperature.
4 GREATLY REDUCED ENERGY USE.
Experience shows that a sufficiently insulated building fitted with infrared systems and controls can expect significant reductions in energy usage.
Almost 100% of the electrical energy used by Infrared heaters is converted into heat. Our Infrared systems offer owners unprecedented control over their property’s temperature, power use, and higher thermal comfort levels. Compared with other gas oil or electric solutions, Infrared heating saves 30 – 60% of the annual energy usage.
5 HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATERS REQUIRE NO MAINTENANCE OR SERVICING.
Our heaters use solid state elements, unlike water-based heating or fan-assisted systems, which often require servicing, inspection and repair costs. Herschel Infrared heaters and control products are certified to national safety standards.
6 HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATING IS COMPLETELY FREE OF ALL CARBON EMISSIONS.
When used with electricity produced either by wind or solar-generated electrical energy, it is one of the only heating systems that can genuinely claim to be 100% carbon-free.
Why buy Herschel Advantage Indoor Infrared Panel Heater from Greenvision Energy?
We are approved. Stockists and installers for Herschel Heating. This means you will receive expert advice, fantastic value and the very highest levels of service. We also supply and install electric heating solutions for EDF Energy. If you are looking for peace of mind, a price promise we will match another supplier, next-day delivery on most products, and an exclusive, extra one years guarantee on this product, Greenvision is the perfect fit.