Herschel Aspect XL2 1300W Black IRXL2-1300
The Aspect XL is an energy-efficient space heating solution for indoor space heating and rooms that are open to the outdoors. It is particularly suited for those applications where an aesthetically pleasing comfort heating solution with zero light is preferred. Office reception areas, shops, hotels, churches, restaurants, public halls, covered patios or terraces and anywhere within the public eye.
We utilise specially developed ceramic emitters in a high-quality extruded and anodised aluminium body. The groundbreaking design of the Aspect XL, including triple reflectors, projects far infrared heat forwards. The result is greater efficiency, a wider spread and throws and increased comfort levels. Zero light and featuring a sleek, discreet black body and grill, the Aspect XL performs as good as it looks. Other features include:
Please note: In air movement/wind areas, the directional Far Infrared spread may reduce by 1/3 to ½. In these areas, we recommend mounting at the lowest height and proportionally increasing the number of heaters or choosing a heater from our new middlewave Sunset range for coldmiddlewarer situations. Your Herschel dealer can advise.
The unit is protected against water ingress (protection level IPX4). When used outside, it must be installed in a permanently covered, well-sheltered outdoor area (always refer to installation instructions) and is best for warmer climates.
- Performance range, an infrared outdoor heater
- Zero light designer heater
- High-power black ceramic elements
- 2kW high-performance. low glare lamp
- Indoors & rooms that open outdoors
- Wall mount only
- Up to 30% more efficient than quartz and halogen heaters
- No maintenance
- Long lifetime –solid-state technology with no need to replace bulbs
- Warm-up time: 2 seconds
- Voltage: 230V 50hz
- Useful waveband: 0.8µm
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- Dimensions 1300W: 550 x 95 x 138mm; 1950W: 800 x 95 x 138mm
- Protection: IP Rating IPX4
- Weight: 3.4kg (1300W); 4.4kg (1950W)
- Designed to gently warm people and buildings without fierce heat and almost zero light
- For use indoors or outdoors in covered areas with low air/wind movement
Warranty: 5 years, excluding Ceramic Elements 12 months.
- Available in 1300 & 1950 watts
- Mounting: Recommended mounting at 2.3-2.5m and must be installed under a cover or canopy extending at least 2m (outdoors). Refer to the installation instructions
- Heated areas 1300 Watts giving a 3-6m2 heated zone outdoor1950 Watts giving a 4.5-9m2 wild spot Heated Heated rooms outdoors; 9-12m2 heated location indoors 6-9m2 restless site. Indoors.
Why Use Infrared Heating?
1) HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATING IS 100% NATURAL FOR OUR BODIES AND OUR WELL-BEING.
The human body is designed to accept and emit infrared waves. Far Infrared heating is based on gentle, long-wave Infrared, penetrating the air and heating solids. If you like the warmth of the sun, then you will love the feeling you get from your new infrared heating system.
2 HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATING DOES NOT HEAT AIR BUT THE FABRIC OF THE BUILDING
It is different to more traditional heating systems that heat the air. The fabric of the building can retain heat for longer, creating better thermal comfort, so your property will not only be warmer and cosier, there will be less dust, and for asthma and allergy sufferers, fewer pollutants to breathe in.
3 LESS DAMP AND MOULD BECAUSE HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATING WARMS WALLS AND KEEPS THEM DRY.
This will mean no dampness or mould to ruin your decorations, and all of the room will reach the same temperature.
4 GREATLY REDUCED ENERGY USE.
Experience shows that a sufficiently insulated building fitted with infrared systems and controls can expect significant reductions in energy usage.
Almost 100% of the electrical energy used by Infrared heaters is converted into heat. Our Infrared systems offer owners unprecedented control over their property’s temperature, power use, and higher thermal comfort levels. Compared with other gas oil or electric solutions, Infrared heating saves 30 – 60% of the annual energy usage.
5 HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATERS REQUIRE NO MAINTENANCE OR SERVICING.
Our heaters use solid state elements, unlike water-based heating or fan-assisted systems, which often require servicing, inspection and repair costs. Herschel Infrared heaters and control products are certified to national safety standards.
6 HERSCHEL FAR INFRARED HEATING IS COMPLETELY FREE OF ALL CARBON EMISSIONS.
When used with electricity produced either by wind or solar-generated electrical energy, it is one of the only heating systems that can genuinely claim to be 100% carbon-free.
Why buy Herschel Aspect from Greenvision Energy?
We are approved. Stockists and installers for Herschel Heating. This means you will receive expert advice, fantastic value and the very highest levels of service. We also supply and install electric heating solutions for EDF Energy. If you are looking for peace of mind, a price promise we will match another supplier, next-day delivery on most products, and an exclusive, extra one years guarantee on this product, Greenvision is the perfect fit.