Are you looking for a heating solution that can be used both inside and outside without producing bright light? If so, you’ll be happy to hear that the SUMMIT heater is the perfect choice for you! This sleek and stylish heater can be easily mounted to your wall or ceiling, ensuring that it is perfectly situated to provide gentle and efficient warmth to any room or outdoor space.
And the good news doesn’t stop there – the SUMMIT heater uses Kanthal AF heating elements and GE IR enhancing coating for optimal energy efficiency. That means you can enjoy the warmth without breaking the bank.
If you choose the SUMMIT 2600R model, you’ll even receive a remote control featuring two power settings and a timer. But even if you opt for the non-remote version, you can easily link it to an external thermostat controller.
Just keep in mind that in windy areas, you may need to increase the number of heaters or consider other models for better results. And protected from the elements to avoid damage, your SUMMIT heater will keep your family and customers warm and comfortable for years to come!
The SUMMIT 2600 (Non-remote model) can be used with external thermostat controllers, such as the Herschel iQ MD2, allowing thermostatic and App control.
- Rated Voltage (V): 230V 50/60Hz
- Rated Current: 11.3
- Fuse/Circuit Breaker Rating (A): 13
- Rated Power: 2600W
- Heating Element: Herschel Kanthal AF
- Emitter: Structured Aluminium surface with black ceramic coating
- Body: Extruded, anodised aluminium
- Dimensions 2600R: 150 x 16 x 4.5 cm (with Remote Controller)
- Remote control: 2 power levels (100% & 50%) & 24 hour timer (24 x 1 hour increments)
- Dimensions 2600: 140 x 16 x 4.5 (without Remote Controller)
- Warm-up time: <10 Minutes
- Useful wavelength range: 3 – 10µm
- Weight: 7.5kg (Remote version); 7kg (non-Remote version)
- Warranty: 2 Years (excludes remote control)
- Cable Length: 2m
- Protection: IP64
- Heated Areas – Outdoors: 6-9m2 Indoors: 9-16m2
Why buy Herschel Summit Heater from Greenvision Energy?
We are approved. Stockists and installers for Herschel Heating. This means you will receive expert advice, fantastic value and the very highest levels of service. We also supply and install electric heating solutions for EDF Energy. If you are looking for peace of mind, Greenvision is the perfect fit.