Rointe D Series Electric Towel Rail
Rointe DSeries is the most advanced, low energy consumption Wi-Fi radiator, beautifully designed to look great in any environment. It’s patented Fuzzy Logic and Optimizer Energy technology makes it extremely energy efficient ensuring you save money on your fuel bills. You’re in control, the Rointe D Series Electric towel rail is the first towel rail in the world with WiFi inside to control its functions from a smartphone or tablet. Our Rointe D Series electric towel rails look fantastic and come in three different finishes: white, metallic or chrome, ensuring total flexibility when designing your bathroom environment.
What are the benefits of a Rointe D Series Electric Towel Rail?
- Low energy consumption – Towel rails only cost a few pence to run per hour and heat your bathroom while drying your towels.
- Stylish, elegant slim line design – Our electric towel rails look fantastic in all bathrooms.
- Minimal installation fuss – All towel rails are easy to install and come with templates and brackets.
- Set different times & temperatures – According to your lifestyle.
- Curved Watertight Steel Body – Made of 1.5mm thick ST12 steel, electrically welded for a perfect seal, and with a curved design for greater convenience.
- Optimal Ratio Between Heating Element and Thermal Fluid – The class II heating element gives out a perfectly even spread of heat, and the thermal fluid provides an optimal heat transfer.
- SMD Electronics and Advanced Technology – Surface-mounted, multi-layer electronics incorporating a Rointe Ultra Low Power microcontroller and a long-life lithium battery.
- E-Life Technology – Lets you manage your heating over the Internet in a very simple way and with individual control for each towel rail.
- TFT Screen – Latest generation 1.77” high-contrast TFT display screen can be easily viewed from any angle.
- First WiFi-Inside Towel Rail in the World – With a WiFi module that allows easy control of its functions from a smartphone or a tablet from anywhere in the world.
- Programming – Gain total control of the towel rail using the integrated control panel.
- 2h Boost Function – To run the radiator on maximum power continuously for 2 hours.
Useful Table Guides
The tables below can be used as an approximate guide to find the most suitable Rointe D Series radiator according to the weather conditions and area, and a ceiling height below 3 metres. These figures should be considered as average depending on your location, orientation and ceiling height.
For rooms that require a radiator bigger than 15 elements, please select two radiators e.g. 34m2 in Extra Cold Climate 2 x 15 element = 34 elements. Always go to the next size up. For poorly insulated rooms and north facing increase the number of elements to the next size in the range. If your room is both north-facing and poorly insulated go two sizes up in the range e.g. north facing and poorly insulated 10m2 in Extra Cold Climate = 13 element radiator is required.
For more information, then please call us on 0115 854 7498